All our outdoor furniture is 30% off currently. Beautiful & and good price! Now is the time to buy!
Bullseye Marketplace is a one-of-a-kind experience for Southwest Michigan shoppers. When you visit you’ll find:
- A large selection of deli meats and cheese
- Frozen Meats…Wild-Caught Norwegian salmon, local and organic chicken and pork, grain-fed beef and pork, and grass-fed beef
- Fresh Cut Meats Thursday through Saturday
- Bulk nuts, dried fruits, and candy
- Specialty grains and foods
- Local and organic products
- Gluten-Free section
- Vitamins & supplements
- Baked goods from the nearby Farmhouse Bakery
- Coffee bar and whole bean coffee
- Custom butchering services for deer, beef, pork etc.
We’ve been getting lots of NEW! things in this spring. Make sure you take your time browsing the store to take it all in.
“My kitchen would be a very sad place without the Bullseye Market. An absolute favorite!”
“Lovely Place! I recommend you to a lot of friends and tourists when I talk to them where I work”
“Very pleasant help and atmosphere.”
“I was quite satisfied with what you had. Enjoyed the service and cleanliness. Thank you.”
“This was the most peaceful & enjoyable shopping experience of my life! It was worth the drive.”
“You’re doing a great job. I love to come here. The people are great also.”
“I’m so sold…on King Arthur flour!!! I have always just grabbed the cheaper, all purpose flour, thinking it didn’t make any difference. Then I tried this flour and made soft pretzels, pizza crust, cinnamon rolls, cookies, etc. Without exception, EVERYTHING turned out better!!! So try some King Arthur flour today!”