Bullseye Marketplace is a one-of-a-kind experience for Southwest Michigan shoppers. When you visit you’ll find:
- A large selection of deli meats and chees
- Frozen Meats…Wild-Caught Norwegian salmon, local and organic chicken and pork, grain-fed beef and pork, or grass-fed beef
- Fresh Cut Meats Thursday through Saturday
- Bulk nuts, dried fruits, and candy
- Specialty grains and foods
- Local and organic products
- Gluten-Free section
- Vitamins & supplements
- Baked goods from the nearby Farmhouse Bakery
- Plainwell ice cream – hand-dipped or in half gallons. Dipped and in a homemade waffle cone is a must-have!
- Coffee bar and whole bean coffee
- Custom butchering services for deer, beef, pork etc.
With winter always come those infamous coughs and colds. Here are a few things we offer at Bullseye to help you fight off those nasty bugs.
Vitamin D - Your body naturally produces this in the presence of sunlight, but with less sunlight in the winter your body can easily become low on this Vitamin. Taking the recommended daily dose can. . .boost your energy, your immune system, and your metabolism. It also helps your body absorb calcium.
Elderberry, Zinc, and Echinacea Syrup - works as a cough syrup while naturally boosting your immune system.
Grapefruit Seed Extract (Citricidal Plus) - natural antibiotic to fight infections. Check with your doctor before taking if you are already on prescription meds.
Kefir - Kefir is a natural yogurt drink that is packed with good bacteria. It is known to regulate digestion, metabolism, the colon, the immune system, and cholesterol and blood sugar levels to name a few of its benefits. Consult with your doctor before drinking kefir if you are pregnant.
“My kitchen would be a very sad place without the Bullseye Market. An absolute favorite!”
“Lovely Place! I recommend you to a lot of friends and tourists when I talk to them where I work”
“Very pleasant help and atmosphere.”
“I was quite satisfied with what you had. Enjoyed the service and cleanliness. Thank you.”
“This was the most peaceful & enjoyable shopping experience of my life! It was worth the drive.”
“You’re doing a great job. I love to come here. The people are great also.”
“I’m so sold…on King Arthur flour!!! I have always just grabbed the cheaper, all purpose flour, thinking it didn’t make any difference. Then I tried this flour and made soft pretzels, pizza crust, cinnamon rolls, cookies, etc. Without exception, EVERYTHING turned out better!!! So try some King Arthur flour today!”